Doing your makeup is an artform. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise. There are so many factors to consider when trying to achieve that Friday night smokey eye or Kardashian-level contouring. Winged eyeliner takes hard work, commitment and time to
perfect your technique. The last thing you need screwing with your masterpiece is clumpy lashes.
Here are 6 ways to take your eye makeup game to the next level.
1. Put powder under your eyeliner to keep it from smudging.
3. Soak mascara tube in warm water, or add a few drops of saline solution for a smoother, chunk-free application.
4. Dust baby powder over lashes between coats of mascara for thick, lush DIY falsies.
5. Use an old mascara wand (drier than the one you use on your lashes) to fill your brows for a more natural look.
6. Use mascara as eyeliner by swiping wand over eyeliner brush (especially awesome when matching a distinct mascara color with your eyeliner).
Check out our Pinterest page for more beauty tips and tricks.